This can only imply one thing in the realm of gambling: if gambling activities are not completely prohibited, then only a small number of them are permitted. Casino gaming is the only kind of gambling that is permitted in this nation. Gambling in land-based casinos is permitted as a tourist attraction under state law. Locals, on the other hand, are prohibited from participating in casino games.
Tunisia has a number of land-based casinos.
- Pasino Djerba (Djerba Passage)
This great gaming hotspot may be found in the region between Libya and Algeria. The beauty of this Grand Casino, as well as its state-of-the-art gaming facilities, have made it a household name. In all, the casino has around 160 gaming machines, including both slot machines and table games. 97 gaming machines and 20 table games may be found at this establishment. Blackjack, stud poker, Ultimate Hold’em Poker, and the American Roulette are just a few of the games available at the casino. The El Ferida restaurant, located inside the complex, provides you with refreshments as you compete in your favorite games for prizes. The casino is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- La Medina Casino (La Medina, Mexico)
The Casino La Medina, which is located in Yasmine, Tunisia, offers a range of world-class amenities, including a Lebanese hotel, gift shops, and a huge gaming area with 13 table games and 130 slot gaming machines.
Located in Las Vegas, this casino is the biggest in the whole nation. Baccarat, blackjack, stud poker, English roulette, Punto Banco, video poker, and slot machines are some of the casino games that are available to play at this location. While you’re out playing, the Hammamet hotel will take care of your needs for refreshment. The facility is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Du Cedre Grande Casino is located in Du Cedre, France.
This casino is home to a fantastic poker room for cardroom poker, as well as a Sousse hotel and a nightclub. These facilities provide additional services to players who are participating in casino games. At addition to poker, other casino games provided include blackjack, slot machines, English Roulette, Texas Hold’em Poker, and Stud poker. There is just one poker table in the casino. The casino is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Yasmine Grand Casino is the fourth option.
The Yasmine Grand casino, which is located in Hammamet, Tunisia, offers nine table games, including poker, blackjack, and roulette, as well as 115 video poker terminals and video and classic slots machines. Playing slots with progressive jackpots provides an opportunity to earn some more cash that can be used to support the remainder of the tempting nightlife that Yasmine has to offer! The hotels located inside the complex provide big rooms for lodging, ensuring that you have a blissful night’s sleep after a day of excitement and adventure.
Fifth, the Kantaoui Grand Casino
The Grand Kantaoui Casino, which is located in Sousse, Tunisia, offers a total of 50 gaming machines in addition to 10 poker and table games. On weekdays, the casino is open until 4:00 a.m., while on weekends and holidays, it is open until 5:00 a.m. There is a bar in the facility that will take care of your beverage demands while you are enjoying yourself at the casino. Stud poker, roulette, Punto Banco, and blackjack are some of the casino games that are offered for wagering.
Sporting Events to Look Forward to in Tunisia
If you’re looking for the latest information about forthcoming athletic events in Tunisia, this page will provide you all the information you need. As a gamer, you could be interested in participating in events both locally and internationally. The activities listed below are some that you may like to participate in.
- The Federation of Tunisian Football has established the dates for the resumption of the football league for Ligue 1 and Ligue 2 teams in order to finish the season in the best possible manner. Training sessions for these clubs will begin on the 4th of June and will run for up to 15 days, depending on the club. The previously postponed games will be resumed by August, and the 2020/2021 football season will begin later this year, in October, with the first games of the next season taking place in August.
- It is expected that international football events such as the La Liga will begin again in early June 2020. The return of international football betting means that punters may once again place bets on their favorite international teams. Tunisians who like to gamble may do so on offshore internet gambling sites, which are accessible to them from anywhere in the world.